Tuesday, May 5, 2009

About Chris

My name is Chris Littmann and I am the Deputy Editor on SportingNews.com. I oversee day-to-day content from our talented team of sport and social media editors.

In my free time, I'm also a fantasy football "expert" for this radio station.

You're able to follow me on Twitter. Find me on LinkedIn here. If you're on Facebook, add me as a friend here. Enjoy my finest iPhone photography on Instagram.

I received a B.S.J. (News Writing and Editing) from Ohio University's E.W. Scripps School of Journalism in 2005. I am originally from Cincinnati, but I have spent time living in Memphis and St. Louis prior to my current residence in Charlotte.
I have nothing to do with these.

If you have a work-related request, please contact me at chris [dot] littmann [at] gmail [dot] com for a full resume.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog. Littamann stethoscope UK are the best to use and also good in quality.

    ReplyDelete